D&D Endeavors LLC, dba D&D Sales Opened its doors in July of 2016. We are a HUB (Statewide Historically Underutilized Business) Cindy Davis 51% Woman Owned. We also have been award the local TexBuy Contract which means we can sell to other state run businesses. Trent Davis is the other D of D&D Sales and has the other 49% of the business.  Trent is the Chief Financial Officer. 

I Cindy Davis, entered the printing business in 1992, following a few years later the promotional business, And a few years later the Apparel Industry.  I have over 28 years of experience in the industry.  After 25 years working for another Company, we stepped out on our own.  We, (mostly I) have been building up our business for 3 ½ years now and after some very hard long days, I can now say it has been very worth it.  I provide old fashion one on one customer service and most of the time delivery as well.  Trent is still working a full time job as a Purchasing Agent for our local City.